The "Baron Financial Group Market Update" is a video series where we present what has happened in the markets, what our team is doing now, and what we are looking at down the road. It is a video with audio, so if you prefer to just listen, click play and enjoy!
Presented by Anthony Benante, CFA
November Market Update Highlights
- Economic data remains positive, while equity markets struggle
- Investors focused on coronavirus, the Fed and inflation
- Finish up 2021 tasks and start planning for 2022
Although each month the information may change,
our Investment Principles remain:
- Create a globally-diversified and risk-appropriate strategy.
- Validate the investment choices versus peer investments.
- Rebalance when needed.
- Test the strategy in a comprehensive financial plan and have regular feedback loops to update information.
Disclosure: This is a general communication being provided for informational purposes only. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Every investment strategy has the potential for profit or loss. This material is not intended to be relied upon as a forecast, research, tax or investment advice. The opinions expressed are as of December 1, 2021 and may change as subsequent conditions vary.