“When you meet the needs of women you exceed the expectations of men!”
(Delia Passi, advocate for the female consumer)
You are concerned about your financial well-being and also the well-being of your family and the people you care about. You have goals and dreams and you would like to pursue those dreams on your own terms. Our mission is to empower you, so that you can understand, manage and take control of your finances.
We are proud recipients, since 2013, of the Women’s Choice Award for our service to women clients. The Women’s Choice Award® is the premier recognition award for advisors who provide quality service to their female clients. The award is based on rigorous research and evaluation applying 17 objective criteria. Click here for a list of their selection criteria and research methodology.
Controlling your money provides independence and power. Women experience unique financial challenges throughout their lifetime but often do not know how to plan or where to go for help. Women live longer than men, yet as a group have lower retirement savings and are less prepared for retirement. Studies show that women generally have less knowledge of finance, perhaps due to a lack of interest or perhaps because they are intimidated by financial jargon. We know how to explain financial concepts and, as fiduciaries, we are able to provide objective financial information so that you can make an informed decision.
Additional complications and uncertainty can impact your retirement preparedness. Carefully thinking about your financial choices and how to best prepare for success is critical. Life events that trigger the need for solid financial decisions include:
- Preparing for retirement
- Career and investing in your personal human capital
- Preparing for a wedding
- Taking care of children
- Unexpected turns
- Taking care of elderly parents
- Family needs
- Launching a business
We also provide educational opportunities especially for women:
- Podcast series: an educational discussion on a variety of pertinent financial topics.
- Seminar series: a comprehensive course or one time presentation for women who are in or near retirement, to help them make informed decisions and plan for a successful retirement. It can be conducted in whole, or in parts, due to the modular structure of the program, and can be tailored for your organization. If you are interested in attending one of the classes or arranging for a program for your organization, please use the contact form on this page. Learn more about the series and seminar locations.
- Women, Wine & Wealth: a series of educational presentations, combining an interesting topic with wine and hors d’ oeuvres, in an informal setting.
- ABC News Columns: a series of financial articles appearing on the ABC News website business page. These news columns are written specifically to address the financial needs and concerns of the female reader.
Contact Baron Financial Group at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form in the contact tab to request speaking engagements.
You can do it! Understanding money is not complicated but you need to make sure that you are getting good objective information.
We can help! As fiduciary advisers who understand the issues that impact women’s financial success, we know the types of solutions that you need.