Guiding You Toward Financial Security in Retirement
Here are some of the ways in which we can guide you:
Retirement Paycheck System
- Creating a total return strategy designed to produce a recurring paycheck, just like you had when you were employed
Determining When and How to Take Social Security Benefits
There are various considerations and strategies that you should incorporate in your decision. The decision should be personalized to your specific situation and there is no patent right or wrong answer. We help answer the following questions:
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
Consolidating Qualified Funds such as 401(k) Plans and IRAs
- Explaining the differences between a 401(k), traditional IRA and a Roth IRA
- Consolidating your retirement accounts to meet your specific needs
Required Minimum Distribution Advice (RMDs)
- Facilitating the process - you must begin taking RMDs by April 1st of the year following the year in which you reach age 72
Funding Long-Term Care and Medical-Care Costs
- Explaining the pros and cons of Long Term Care Insurance and other Health-Care Plans, such as Medicare and HSA Policies
- Evaluating what is right for you
Selling a Primary Residence or Buying a Retirement Home
- Running downsize scenarios
- Analyzing financing options
- Comparing Annual Costs
Selling a Business
- Evaluating the exit plan
- Improving your valuation
- Providing for a smooth transition
Passing Wealth on to Children and Grandchildren
- Evaluating simple or more sophisticated techniques
- Analyzing the affordability of gifting
- Determining tax-efficient ways to give
Where Are You On The Road To Retirement?
These are important questions to keep in mind:
Your options for retirement and financial planning need to be given very serious thought and examination. Our financial planning analysis for you will help identify your goals, explore your options, and test for the unexpected.
Baron Financial Group is a Fee-only and Fiduciary firm offering financial planning and investment management.