Guiding You Toward Financial Security in Retirement
Here are some of the ways in which we can guide you:
Retirement Paycheck System
“How do I create an income stream in retirement?”
- Creating a total return strategy designed to produce a recurring paycheck, just like you had when you were employed
- Read our blog posts about Income Planning
Determining When and How to Take Social Security Benefits
“When should I start collecting Social Security?”
There are various considerations and strategies that you should incorporate in your decision. The decision should be personalized to your specific situation and there is no patent right or wrong answer. We help answer the following questions:
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
- Read our blog posts about Social Security
Consolidating Qualified Funds such as 401(k) Plans and IRAs
“How do I rollover my 401(k) to an IRA?”
- Explaining the differences between a 401(k), traditional IRA and a Roth IRA
- Consolidating your retirement accounts to meet your specific needs
- Read our blog posts about Retirement Planning
Required Minimum Distribution Advice (RMDs)
“When do I need to start taking RMDs?”
- Facilitating the process - As of January 1, 2023, individuals must begin taking required minimum distributions (RMDs) from their retirement account at age 73, replacing the previous age requirement of 72
- In 2033, the RMD age will increase to age 75
- Read our blog posts about Taxes
(Please note that if you were required to start taking RMDs in 2022, and you delayed doing so until this year, you must still take your 2022 RMD by April 1, 2023.)
Funding Long-Term Care and Medical-Care Costs
“How do I plan for health care costs in retirement?”
- Explaining the pros and cons of Long Term Care Insurance and other Health-Care Plans, such as Medicare and HSA Policies
Helping to answer: “Do I need Long-Term Care Insurance?”
- Evaluating what is right for you
- Read our blog posts about Insurance
Selling a Primary Residence or Buying a Retirement Home
“Do I need to sell my house when I retire?”
- Running downsize scenarios
- Analyzing financing options
- Comparing Annual Costs
- Read out blog posts about Financial Planning
Selling a Business
“How do I incorporate the sale of my business into my retirement strategy?”
- Evaluating the exit plan
- Providing for a smooth transition to retirement
Passing Wealth on to Children and Grandchildren
“What do I need in my estate plan?”
- Evaluating simple or more sophisticated techniques
- Read our blog post on Estate Planning
“What’s the most tax efficient way to give to charity?”
- Analyzing the affordability of gifting
- Determining tax-efficient ways to give
- Read our blog post about gifting to charities
Where Are You On The Road To Retirement?
These are important questions to keep in mind:
Your options for retirement and financial planning need to be given very serious thought and examination. Our financial planning analysis for you will help identify your goals, explore your options, and test for the unexpected.
Baron Financial Group is a Fee-only and Fiduciary firm offering financial planning and investment management.
“The path to a secure retirement does not come with a road map; we will be your guide.”
Disclosure: This is a general communication being provided for informational purposes only. This material is not intended to be relied upon as a forecast, research, legal, tax or investment advice. Please consult your financial planning and tax professionals for personal advice.