Baron Financial Answers Video: How to make mindful financial decisionsInvesting Baron Team Insights Videos Baron Financial Answers
Baron Financial Team Answers Questions About
“Your Personal Economy"SM
To practice mindfulness when making investment decisions, we should:
1. Gather all the facts – not just those at our fingertips
2. Consider all the possible outcomes – not just ones we hope for
3. Consult with your advisor
At Baron Financial Group, we always advise our clients to control the controllable and most importantly, keep emotions out of investing. Here is how we help our clients:
- Create a globally-diversified portfolio
- Validate the quality of the investment choices
- Rebalance the portfolio when needed
- Test the strategy in a comprehensive financial plan that is unique to “Your Personal Economy”SM
Please contact the Baron Team with any questions or if you would like a free second opinion on your portfolio.
Look for our next question in the Baron Financial Answers Video Series.
If you feel someone might benefit from our video, please feel free to share it.
Disclosure: This is a general communication being provided for informational purposes only. Every investment strategy has the potential for profit or loss. This material is not intended to be relied upon as a forecast, research, tax or investment advice.
©2021 The Behavioral Finance Network. Used with permission.