Asset Management: we tailor your investments for
How Do We Help You?
- With our High Stability Wealth Management (HSWM) strategy, our focus is on risk protection.
- By The Power of Four – Four National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) members can make decisive, more accurate and timely changes to your portfolio.
- By the speed and efficiency in which we can make changes. Studies have shown that the average investor stays too long with an under-performing investment.
- By contingent rebalancing – A systematic method of capturing the gain in assets that have performed well. This may enhance performance by 1-2% annually.
- By including financial planning strategies in our fee we routinely address: Retirement planning, Subsequent tax savings, Estate planning review, Risk analysis.
- By making decisions based on merit not emotions.
- By Baron Financial’s strategy to extend the life of assets used to support your lifestyle in retirement.
- By our extensive knowledge of the most useful advances in finance and investment theory.
How Do We Reduce Costs?
- By purchasing mutual funds with lower annual costs ¹. Typical expense savings: 30-40%.
- By a discount on the purchase of bonds. Typical expense savings: 25-50%.
- By time savings. Since time equals money, you benefit from our years of research.
- By using tax managed strategies to optimize your after tax wealth.
High Stability Wealth Management – The Benefits to You and Your Family
- Provides a rationale as to when you can retire and what lifestyle you could expect.
- Answers such important questions as:
- How should I structure my portfolio?
- How much money can I withdraw from my portfolio in retirement and not run out of money?
- How early can I retire?
- Other financial issues we routinely address include the following:
- Efficient utilization of debt
- Managing risks to your lifestyle from property loss to disability
- Your stock options - capturing the gains on a timely basis
- Education funding
- Peace of mind in knowing you are on the proper path to financial security.
¹ Some funds have special shares with lower annual expense ratios. We also screen for funds with more cost effective fee structures.